Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Apple Snicker Salad



Review by Lyndee
Grandma requested I bring a “simple salad” to Easter dinner.  This was just about as simple as possible and was a huge hit! It was easy to make, tasted great and was eaten up quickly. I have seen some variations where you add ½ cup of milk to the pudding and cool whip before mixing in the candy bar and apples.  I may try this next time. 

6 regular size Snickers Candy Bars or 12 snack size – I’m lazy and used 2 bags of Snickers Bites
4 medium apples I used Red Delicious
1 (5.1 oz.) package Vanilla Instant Pudding dry, do not prepare
1 (16 oz.) tub cool whip thawed to room temp

INSTRUCTIONS

Mix vanilla pudding packet and cool whip together until well combined. Chop up apples and Snickers into bite size pieces. Stir chopped apples and Snickers into pudding mixture. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving. If you like, you can drizzle with caramel topping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment