Monday, December 21, 2015

Holiday jello shots



Who doesn’t love a good jello shot at parties? I wanted to go with a red and green theme for the holidays but I hate lime.  Lucky me, I found a wonderful alternative! I went with watermelon, cherry and green apple.  I prefer to make my jello shots with cake or whipped flavored vodka as it takes the edge off of a cheap regular distilled vodka taste.

The same instructions apply for all three of these flavors. 
Mix jello packet with one cup boiling water.  Stir until dissolved.  Add 1 cup of the assigned alcohol.  Stir.  Set in molds, Dixie cups or syringes.  Refrigerate until set. 

Watermelon
1 box watermelon jello
1 cup water
1 cup salty watermelon vodka

Green apple
1 box Jolly Rancher green apple jello
1 cup water
1 cup cake vodka

Cherry
1 box cherry jello
1 cup water
1 cup cake vodka
These were a huge hit! I made 100 and they were gone in a matter of a few hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment