Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Bacon Egg Salad


 Ingredients:
18 hard boiled eggs
2 tbsp drained pickle relish (I used dill but you can also use sweet)
1 tbsp minced garlic
1/3 cup mustard
1 cup mayo (I used fat free)
Minced onions, salt, pepper & powdered garlic - Sprinkle to liking
2 cups oven cooked bacon - crisp & crumbled
Croissants

Put the eggs & all the egg mix ingredients in a large bowl & mix with fork.  Mash & break up the eggs as you go.  When all combined & there are no large chunks- refrigerate until ready to serve.  Add to croissants (toasted or untoasted) when serving.


I cut this recipe in a third since I’m living solo.  You don’t have to eat this on croissants, although, hello, croissants are awesome! You can enjoy this on toast, a bun or like I did, which was all by itself.  Great flavor and a good protein breakfast.  

No comments:

Post a Comment