Monday, July 29, 2013

Lazy cake cookie bars

Review by Lyndee:


It was a crazy, busy week with lots of travel, tragedy and heartbreak.  But the bright spot of my weekend was a visit from an old friend that I adore.  She was coming Saturday afternoon and I wanted to make a dessert to have on hand, but didn’t want to spend all afternoon doing it. So I found this recipe and gave it a try.

Ingredients:
1 box yellow or white cake mix (I used yellow)
2 eggs beaten
5 T melted butter
2 C M&M’s or mini chocolate chips (I used regular size chocolate chips)


Mix all ingredients together.  Put in a greased 9×13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 min or until golden brown.  Cut and serve once cool. 


These were definitely easy to make and tasted pretty good for as little effort as they took.  You can never go wrong with chocolate chip cookie bars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment