Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fiesta chicken

Review by Lyndee:


Ingredients:
2 cups grilled chicken breast (or 2 cans of chicken breast chunks)
2 cups medium shell pasta (cooked)
2 cups cheddar/jack shredded cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can Rotel
½ cup milk
1 can diced chilies (optional)


Preheat oven to 350.  Mix all ingredients except cheese.  Pour into a 9x13 pan, cover with cheese and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. 


My oven was full of other things when I was making this so I decided to just do it as a stove top recipe.  I halved the shredded cheese and used some velveeta to make it creamy.  I opted not to use the diced chilies and I’m glad I did.  This has some good kick to it with just the rotel.  Mine was a bit soupy but it was really good.  This is super easy to make via skillet or baking, I’m sure.  Kid and husband friendly quick recipe for dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment