Monday, September 29, 2014

Honey Garlic Alfredo Pizza

Honey Garlic Alfredo Pizza


Review by Lyndee:
If you’ve ever been to Fong’s Pizza in downtown Des Moines, IA and tried their honey garlic alfredo pizza, you know it’s amazing! My friends and I love it so much I decided to take a stab at making a version we can have at home anytime we like.  I must admit, it turned out pretty spectacular.  I even went so far as to add a little something, something to one and continue the creation.

Ingredients:
2 pack of pizza crust
1 jar Classico light Asiago Romano Alfredo
3 Tbsp minced garlic
1 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
1 Tbsp honey
2 packages Kraft 5 cheese Italian (shredded)

In a bowl, combine alfredo, garlic, honey, seasoning and cheese.  Drizzle crusts with honey. Spread on your alfredo mixture. Top with shredded cheese.  Drizzle with honey and bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. 
This is your basic pizza.  Now for the second one I added chopped spinach and chunks of chicken breast.  It was amazing!! You could also add bacon crumbles or diced tomatoes too.  Use your imagination. Get crazy.  Next time I will try a whole wheat pizza crust and see how that melds with the honey and  garlic flavors.  Yum!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment