Monday, October 6, 2014

Crockpot hotchata

Review by Lyndee


4 cups half and half
2 cups rumchata
1 cup cake vodka
1 bag andes mint chips

Mix all ingredients and cook in crockpot on low for 2 hours, stirring frequently. 


I couldn’t find Andes mint chips at all three stores I checked. So I went with a different brand.  The only weird thing? They were green. So my drink was green. Which could be cool for Christmas or holiday parties but was a little weird for a random bbq on a Saturday afternoon.  Next time I would only use half a bag of the mint chocolate chips.  It was smooth and delicious but very rich!!! I added the vodka because, let’s face it, vodka makes everything better and it was national vodka day.

1 comment:

  1. National Vodka Day? Really? I call BS on that one :) hahahaha. Okay, now that you've tried it, I feel like I can now. Thanks for being my guinea pig :)

    ReplyDelete