Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rockin' Art

I wanted to do something cute and a little different for the kid's walls decorations.  The boys have nothing up but a few wrestling posters.  I was in the thrift store one day wondering around and came upon some records.  They were only 50 cents each! 

So I bought a few and decided, these could be fun for the kids to decorate.  I used the cricut to cut their names out of scrapbook paper and used a spray adhesive to put them on.  Note to self, spray the back of the letters instead of the entire record or it will get very sticky and collect everything in the air. 


I bought some stickers at the dollar store that the kids will be using to decorate each of their records.  We haven't gotten around to that yet as it's been a busy month but these look cool on the wall even without the excess decorations yet!   

1 comment: