Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Reindeer Rapping


Found this idea for wrapping a child’s gift on Pinterest.  Here’s what the Pinterest picture looked like:
For this project, I thought I’d try and make it using what I had around the house:
  • ·         Pipe cleaners
  • ·         Brown lunch bags
  • ·         Construction Paper
  • ·         Sharpie Marker

And, here’s what I was able to come up with.  Very simple, and I think it gives a little Christmas uniqueness to the gifts sitting under the tree.  And, it gives that little one a little extra fun opening gifts on the big day.
 Just FYI, I only used one pipe cleaner and bent it to make the antlers.  Maybe next time I'll use two pipe cleaners and twist together (at the ends) so that more antlers stick out the ends to bend.

No comments:

Post a Comment