Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Pudding shots


Review by Lyndee:

Ingredients:
1 cup milk
1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur (eg. Bailey's®)
1/2 cup vodka
1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding mix

Directions
Whisk together the milk, Irish cream liqueur, vodka, and instant pudding mix in a bowl until combined. Continue whisking for 2 minutes.  Spoon the pudding mixture into shot glasses or disposable party shot cups. Chill until set, about 30 minutes. The shots will have the consistency of mousse.

I made two different batches of these because I was so excited.  The first batch I used a traditional Irish cream.  The 2nd batch I used a mint chocolate Irish cream.  Also, I used flavored whipped vodka instead of normal.  These were delicious and a definite hit at our New Years Eve party.  The only thing is they didn’t get as thick as I thought they would.  I had them in the fridge for over 12 hours. But that’s probably a good thing or we would’ve had to spoon it out instead of having it like a shot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment