Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Teriyaki Chicken Club

Review by Lyndee:


Ingredients:
1 chicken breast
2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1 piece white bread (toasted)
1 piece bacon
1 piece smoked cheddar cheese


I love chicken. I know it’s good for me. But sometimes, it can bore my tongue.  The other night I had marinated a chicken breast in teriyaki sauce and a tsp of minced garlic. I was super hungry and wanted to make something new.  I grilled the chicken breast and made it into this club sandwich. It was awesome.  No dipping condiments needed and it couldn’t be easier to make.  As your chicken is finishing up, set a slice of smoked cheddar (or pepperjack or swiss would be good too) on top so that it melts slightly. Add one piece of cooked bacon.  Butter a piece of toast and cut in half.  You could add lettuce or tomato to this as well.  Seriously easy and delicious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment