Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Adult Apple Cider & Mimosas



I was looking for a fun adult beverage for my annual ugly sweater party and decided to go with an apple cider theme.  I had some random bottles of “odd” vodkas in the liquor cabinet that I thought would fit perfectly with the apple cider.  And boy, was I right.  This drink turned out to be fabulous.

Ingredients:
1 gallon apple cider
1 C. salted caramel vodka
1 C. fluffed marshmallow vodka
1 C. cake vodka
2 cinnamon sticks

Mix into a large beverage container and chill for 2 hours. It’s that simple. 
Serve over ice as a drink or pour into a shot glass and top with whipped cream.   


Apple Cider Mimosas

Ingredients:
1 gallon apple cider
2 bottles of champagne (chilled)


Make just like a normal mimosa but substitute apple cider for the orange juice.  Fill glass ½- ¾ way full of cider and top of with champagne.  If you want to get fancy, garnish the rim with sugar and an apple wedge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment