Here's What You Need:
- 4 (4 oz) salmon fillets
- 2 T brown sugar
- Ground cumin, to taste (if you don't have this in the cupboard, the recipe would be okay without it)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
Here's What You Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place salmon fillets skin-side down on a greased baking sheet. (**After cooking, I remove the skin**) Press each fillet with 1/2 T brown sugar. Sprinkl each lightly with cumin and salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sprinkle with black pepper before serving.
Here is a link to the recipe (http://www.hy-vee.com/meal-solutions/recipes/Sweet-and-Smoky-Salmon-R5800.aspx). The site give you all the nutrition information -- salmon is loaded with all kinds of good stuff for you!
No, I do not have a picture of these scrum-diddly-umptious fillets. They were gone too darn quickly.