Saturday, October 6, 2012

A Witch, a Pumpkin and a Ghost Walk Into a Bar and Order a Bottle of Wine...

By Melody
Isn't this such a sad photo?  An empty bottly of wine can seem like such a bummer.  However...there is something you can do to turn that frown upside-down, and it will make the kids smile with this creative idea for Halloween decor.

Take those empty wine bottles, and paint them with some spray paint. 

 Draw some fun faces on each with a Sharpie marker, and you have yourself a pumpkin, a ghost, and a witch. 

Add some battery-operated lights, and you have a real neat decoration for the home at Halloween time.  I had everything already on hand for this project except for the lights.  Been drinking a lot of wine lately, so that gives me a good excuse for all those sad, empty wine bottles -- I NEED to drink wine for my Halloween decor...now I just need to think of more ghouls to create...

1 comment: