Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm an addict

Review by Lyndee:
I can't stop making coasters! I don't know what it is but it's just too much fun.  There is a benefit this Saturday for a lovely young lady in Hesper to help with their medical bills as she deals with severe MS.  I decided to put my talents to use and donate some Iowa Hawkeye coasters for the auction.  Last night I figured I better do some Harley ones as well.  We made two sets of four.  One for Grandpa Underbakke for Christmas and one for the auction.  The kids helped me set up the artwork and then pick which set were going where.  We think they turned out pretty cute! Err, I mean, badass.  Totally badass.  Harley's aren't cute! 


1 comment:

  1. OMG -- you are an addict! But, these turned out super cute and for such a great cause -- way to go, Partner!!

    ReplyDelete