Thursday, April 11, 2013

Aloha burger foil packs

Review by Lyndee


1 pound Burger
1/8 cup Bacon bits
1 can crushed or diced Pineapple
1 tbsp Garlic
1 tsp Pepper
1 tbsp Teriyaki
1 tsp Soy sauce


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Mix together burger, bacon bits and seasonings and sauces.  Form into patties.  Place on foil sprayed with non-stick spray.  Scoop on some pineapple and drizzle with a little more teriyaki.  Cook in the oven for 45 minutes. 


I was so excited for this but ended up a bit disappointed.  I cooked mine for 30 minutes per the directions I had found on a different post.  It was not done and I was getting hungry so I threw it in a pan for a few minutes until it was cooked through.  The flavor was great and I even added a piece of pepperjack cheese.  You could add more pineapple if you wanted. I didn’t use a bun but obviously that is an option or serve over a bed or rice.  Next time I would try 45 minutes or just make the same mixture and make it on the grill, adding the pineapple at the very end.  Or in a campfire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment