Thursday, September 20, 2012

Those naughty word brownies


Review by Lyndee:

I’ve been eyeing the recipe for “slutty brownies” the last few weeks online.  They look so remarkable it makes my tongue tingle a bit.  But I’m smart enough to know that a pan of those in my home would be a disaster for my waistline.  I was so excited last night when I went to my friend Molly’s Pampered Chef party and her and the host, Julie, had baked these up for us to try in the pampered chef single brownie pan!  


Recipes online say to put down a layer of cookie dough (store bought or homemade). On top of that place a layer or Oreos or Reese’s peanut butter cups.  Then you pour brownie batter over the top and bake for a rich ooey gooey treat.  Molly opted for the mini Reese’s and did two per square.  If you want more peanut butter use the normal size peanut butter cup or you could try Rolo’s too.  Bake at 350 for 17 minutes.  I didn't get the chance to take pictures of the process but these pictures will give you an idea of what they look like if you use do the Oreo method.




These were just as good as I was expecting.  I loved doing it in the pampered chef pan because then you have the crusty outer layer on every piece of brownie but doing them in a 9x13 would be great too.  I will definitely be making these for the next potlock or food day at work.  Super easy and decadent.  A perfect fix for your inner chocolate lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment