Here's what you'll need:
- Construction Paper
- Brown Paint
- Googly Eyes
- Red Nose (pom-pom or button or red marker to draw with)
Here's what you do:
- Brush some brown paint onto child's foot (deer head)
- Have them step on the construction paper.
- Brush some brown paint onto each child's hands.
- Have them place their hands on the construction paper (deer antlers).
- When dry, glue googly eyes and red nose onto your reindeer.
- Add additional decoration and drawings, as desired.
- Hang for a little holiday cheer.