Monday, December 17, 2012

Super easy and cheap holiday gift


Holiday Gift

Review by Lyndee:

We don’t buy gifts for all 17 people in my immediate family.  We get for our parents and the kids draw names.  But this year I had an idea that I wanted to do for my brother, sister and Uncle Mark too.  It was easy to make, cheap to produce and all it took was a little time and love. I’ve done a few of these before but these are the ones I did for the family for Christmas. 

Head to the dollar store and buy a few plates.  Sharpie on your favorite saying, last name, team emblem, etc.  Anything you want! Bake the plate for 30 minutes at 200 degrees. The little circles I used to decorate?  I took an empty toilet paper roll, dipped it in the black paint and pressed it onto the plate.  For the yellow I used an old toothpaste cap and did the same. 


No comments:

Post a Comment