Here's what you'll need (via kraft recipes):
First , I would recommend doubling this recipe if you're making it for a party. Once batch is really not enough for more than four people or so.
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 8 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled (I just purchased the bacon crumbles you can find near the Baco Bits in the grocery store -- much easier and tasted just as good!)
- 1/2 cup chopped tomoatoes
- 2 flour tortillas (I used tomato tortillas)
- 1/2 cup shredded romaine lettuce (I used spinach leaves)
Here's what you do:
- Mix cream cheese and mayo in medium bowl. Add bacon and tomatoes; mix well.
- Spread onto tortillas; top with lettuce/spinach. Roll up tightly.
- Cut each into 7 diagonal slices. This seemed very small to me. So, I cut each into about four non-diagonal slices. By doing that they sat better in the serving container, and you got more of a taste of the BLT flavor.
These were delicious, and I would definitely make them again!