Here's what you'll need:
- Your favorite boxed cake mix. We chose a new Betty Crocker flavor (Hot Chocolate). Yum!!
- Green Frosting
- White Life Saver Mints
- Chocolate Chips
- Twizzlers Pull-and-Peels
Here's what you'll do:
- Make your cupcakes pursuant to the box instructions.
- Once cool, frost your cupcakes. You can always add a little green food coloring to white frosting if you can't find green frosting.
- Then, create the froggy eyes by first placing two white life savers on your cupcake, like so...
- Then, add a little dab of frosting in the hole, and stick a chocolate chip (pointy-side down) in the hole of each life-saver...
- Then, create a froggy smile by using some Pull-and-Peel Twizzlers.
- Pull apart a single strand of licorice, and place on your froggy face -- however you'd like. Jacky made some of his frogs happy, and some not so happy...
- And, here is our final family of frogs. All ready to be enjoyed by the kids' pre-school class! RIBBIT!!