Thursday, March 7, 2013

Healthified spicy wraps

Review by Lyndee:

4-5 Burrito shells -depending how thick you want them (you could use a low carb variety too)
1 package of cream cheese (I used reduced fat)
2 green onions
Small can of black olives (optional)
Small can of green chilies
Cilantro to taste – I don’t really measure it because it’s hard to measure cilantro.  I used a small handful. 2 tbsp.(ish) of hot sauce (I used Siracha hot sauce)
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese (I used 2%)

Mix everything except the burrito shells, cream cheese and shredded cheddar in a food chopper for just a few pulses.  Mix with the cream cheese, spread on the shells, sprinkle with shredded cheese.  Refrigerate for a couple hours, cut and enjoy! 

These were great. I don't even like olives but they didn't bother me in this recipe at all.  Very fun finger food for a party or as a wrap for lunch. You could add chicken breast too.  

No comments:

Post a Comment