Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Biggest Loser inspired sweet potato fries


Review by Lyndee:
For those of you that don’t know, I spent the month of April at the Biggest Loser Resort in Malibu, CA. I was one of 10 lucky “Year of You” winners that got to go.  While there I learned a lot of things and brought home many recipes.  I also fell in love with some foods I had denied myself before.  I loved the sweet potato fries at the resort and here is my recipe. I love to pair these with fish or a chicken breast for a great meal. 


 Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Wash and peel one sweet potato.  Dice into strips.  Spray cookie sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil.  Sprinkle the potatoes with pepper, onion powder, garlic, thyme and paprika.  (I often add Cajun seasoning for an extra kick).


  Bake for 15-20 minutes or until edges begin turning dark.  


No comments:

Post a Comment