Monday, November 5, 2012

Creamy & dreamy hot chocolate for adults


Review by Lyndee:
Last night was cold and rainy and filled me with gloom but my husband had an excellent idea to brighten my night.  Hot chocolate and Baileys.  

We have an ongoing debate whether or not to use water and or milk to make the cocoa.  I have finally ceded to him that milk is way better.  Also, that it should be made on the stove rather than in the microwave.  Add your favorite flavor of Baileys or Irish crème of any brand.  We had some O'Reilly's in the cupboard that we decided to use up.  We love the mint chocolate but there is normal Irish crème, caramel, hazelnut, coffee, etc.  One of these to warm my insides, make my lips happy and I am instantly ready for bed.  It’s like the perfect winter bedtime drink.  

No comments:

Post a Comment