Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rumchata Cookie

So remember the delicious Rumchata Cupcakes we made a few weeks back?  Well, as the post stated, it made a LOT of frosting.  Of course, I can't waste anything because I'm part Hagebakke so after some thinking I came up with a brilliant idea...Rumchata Cookies!!  How do you make these little bites of heaven, you might be asking?  Um, it couldn't be easier.  It takes about 10 minutes.  If you have a favorite sugar cookie recipe, by all means, bust it out but I did the pouch by my buddy Betty Crocker.  Some butter and one egg later, we were on our way to sugar cookie high. I made these pretty small drop cookies.  A teaspoon size ball and they come out in great little silver dollar size.  I spread on the Rumchata frosting and it was like they were meant to be together all along.  Sweet, rich and so dang yummy.  Now, I need to go hide them so I don't eat them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment