Friday, October 19, 2012

Brownie cookies


Review by Lyndee:

I saw a pin online for brownie cookies.  I figured how could one go wrong with a creation like that? I didn’t make them from scratch like the original recipe because, if you remember, I like things easy! Here’s how I did it. 

1 box low-fat brownie mix
1 egg
½ cup water
1 tbsp oil
¼ cup peanut butter chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix brownie mix as directed on the box.  Stir in the peanut butter chips.  Drop spoonful’s onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.  

Bake for 12 minutes or until the tops start to crack. 

Outcome:
Apparently 12 minutes in my oven was a tad bit long, as one of the pans burned around the edges.  Also, these all gooped together in a clump.  I should’ve spread them out more on the pan since the became very large and ran together.  I would do 3 separate pans instead of two next time to avoid this, and bake for 10 minutes instead of 12.  They are totally edible and still fun but not perfect by any means.  I will try these again soon and see if I can master them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment