Here's what you'll need:
- One Tube of Crescent Rolls;
- One Package of Hot Dogs
Here's what you do:
- Unroll the package of crescent rolls.
- Take each triangle section, and roll between your hand to create a long piece of dough.
- Wrap each piece of dough around each hot dog, and place in a baking pan.
- Bake as directed on crescent roll package.
- When finished. Apply two dots of mustard for mummy eyes, and serve with a side of ketchup ("blood").
These Mummy Dogs were delicious. Even the hubby and I enjoyed these with the kiddos!